Graduated with honours from Varvakeion School
Was admitted via the national examinations to Athens University Medical School, from which she graduated in 1991. During her training, she complete an elective period in Guy’s teaching hospital in London. As a medical student she was awarded the scholarship of the Ioannis S. Latsis foundation
- Rural doctor at the General Hospital of Sparta and the Health Centre of Areopolis
- Trainee in General surgery at Hippokrateion general hospital in Athens
- Trainee in obstetrics and gynaecology at Helena Venizelou maternity hospital in Athens.
- Obtained the certificate of completion of specialist training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2000
- Trained in the fetal medicine department of Winthrop university hospital in New York.
- Trained in outpatient hysteroscopy, in Bari university hospital, in Italy.
- Trained in homeopathic medicine
- Trained in birthlight yoga for pregnancy and labour
- Trained in biomedical acupuncture
- Operating theatre assistant in Mitera maternity and gynaecological clinic in Athens
- Performed obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound in Mitera maternity and gynaecological clinic and diagnostic centres.
- Currently, she is working in private practice collaborating with Mitera and Lito maternity and private gynaecological clinics
- She is a member of the acupuncture teaching stuff at the Acuscience postgraduate center
Worked as a research fellow at the division of pediatric and adolescent gynaecology at Alexandra University Hospital during her MD thesis on polycystic ovarian syndrome. She was awarded the doctorate of the Medical School of Athens with honours in 2003. She also worked as a clinical fellow at the department of fetal medicine of Aretaieion university hospital. Has been involved in Greek and international research projects. Is an author of several publications in Greek and international scientific journals. Has participated in medical congresses and postgraduate seminars as a speaker and a chairwoman.
Has participated in school-based educational programmers of adolescent students. Has authored health-education articles in general journals. Has participated in health education television shows. She provides voluntary medical services to the youth house adolescents of SOS Children’s Village.
She is a member of the scientific committee of the young women’s empowering project Womentors (www.womentors.gr).
Has the Greek diploma of obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound and the greek diploma of diagnostic colposcopy. She is holding the certificate of “Organization and Personal Coaching” from the National University of Athens – E-Learning programs. She holds the Diploma of Birthlight yoga for maternity health professionals and the certificate of attendance from the International Postgraduate Acupuncture Centre, AcuScience.
English, French, Italian